1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), and G Touring Limited (“Just You”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via tgr.ph/justyou and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Just You - Holiday to Andalucia Winner, SPARK, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by 23:59 on Monday, December 30, 2019.
6. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone or email within 30 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
8. One winning entrant will win a seven-night holiday to Andalucia for one from Thursday, May 7 to Thursday, May 14, 2020. The prize includes:
Return economy class flights from London Gatwick, East Midlands, Birmingham, Liverpool John Lennon, Bristol, Leeds Bradford or Edinburgh to Malaga;
Return transfers between Malaga airport and the hotel;
Seven nights four star hotel accommodation in TRH Mijas Hotel on a half board basis, including seven breakfasts and seven dinners;
A drink upon arrival and departure; and
A Just You Tour Manager and local guide.
Events may occur that require provision of alternative hotel accommodation of similar standards to those described above.
9. The prize must be taken as one package. The prize is valid for travel Thursday, May 7 to Thursday May 14 2020. If the winner is unable to travel on these dates, the prize will be forfeit and the winner shall not be entitled to any form of compensation.
10. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and airport, travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary visas for their trip.
11. The prize is subject to Just You’s booking terms and conditions found here.
12. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter. The winner will be required to take part in publicity for Just You, including keeping a travel diary with images for Just You’s marketing material.
14. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Just You.
17. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.