1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), and Regent Seven Seas Cruises Inc (“Prize Provider”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via tgr.ph/regentsevenseas and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Regent Seven Seas Experience Day Prize Draw Winner, SPARK, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by 23:59 on Monday, September 30, 2019.
6. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter by email or phone within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value shall be provided.
8. One winning entrant will win a Regent Seven Seas Experience Day for two. The prize includes:
Return chauffeur transfers within 100 miles of the port location;
Private tour of the Seven Seas Explorer ship; and
9. The available locations and dates of the Seven Seas Experience Day in 2020 are as follows:
June 1 – Edinburgh
June 4 – Glasgow
June 5 – Belfast
June 6 – Liverpool
June 8 – Dublin
June 9 – Cork
June 10 – Portland
June 11 – Southampton
10. The winner must take their prize as one package.
11. The prize does not include travel beyond 100 miles of the winner’s chosen Port, accommodation, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned.
12. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Prize Provider and the Promoter.
14. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of the Prize Provider.
17. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.